The following UBC policies are those relevant to industry sponsored research, technology commercialization and knowledge mobilization.
All links below are Abode PDF documents.
- #16 - The Non-University Use of University Services and Facilities
- #85 - Scholarly Integrity
- #87 - Research
- #88 - Inventions and Discoveries
See also: Tax Treatment of Payments under Policy #88
- #90 - Over-expenditures on Research and Specific Purpose Trust/Project Grants
- #97 - Conflict of Interest & Conflict of Commitment
It is important COI forms are completed when submitting Ethics documentation.
RISe - On-line Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment Declaration forms
- #105 - Acceptance, Management and Sale of Technology Licensing Equity
- #109 - Ownership
- #110 - All Commercial Uses of the University Trade Marks
- #1 - Signing Authority: General Contracts & Agreements
- #11 - Signing Authority: Research Contracts & Agreements
To review the research, intellectual property, and technology transfer policies of other British Columbia universities please contact the institution directly.
Simon Fraser University
The University of Victoria